Bitcoin Price Prediction as BTC Trading Volume Shoots Past $10 Billion on the Weekend – Where Is BTC Heading Now?
Bitcoin, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency with a 40% market share, shot past the $10 Billion trading volume mark earlier this weekend.
The crypto market pioneer has seen multiple good runs in recent times, and sources say it may greatly influence the market’s bullish run soon.
At press time, the foremost crypto asset’s trading volume stands at $13 billion, a boom that could see the crypto market return to winning ways.
While interest in Bitcoin is picking up as the global financial market falters, several investors are paying close attention to the newbie crypto project Love Hate Inu.
The meme project comes packed with various utilities as it offers users an opportunity to vote and earn from trending meme polls.
Is Bitcoin Bound to Serve as Catalyst for a Bull Run or Not?
The digital currency, invented in 2008 by an unknown individual or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto, saw its first public use case in January 2009.
At press time, the current market value stands at $27,635.34, with a 1.13% increase in the past 24 hours implying a positive uptrend.
The big league cryptocurrency coin ranks first on the global crypto ranking chart with a live market cap of over 500 Billion USD.
Its technicals suggest a 50-day moving average of $26,984.58 and a 200-day moving average of $21,000, suggesting the asset is on a positive bullish streak.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) oscillator figure of 60.19 shows the virtual asset is currently in the underbought zone.
$BTC’s Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), on the other hand, shows the orange signal line above the blue trendline, which signifies a strong sell signal.
Bitcoin: The $2 Trillion Market Maker
Since its advent as a decentralized crypto asset, Bitcoin has been the main star in the nascent industry.
With a market share of more than 40%, the asset is a major phenomenon in terms of market sentiment and trends.
The top crypto dog has since gone on to facilitate an entire ecosystem, which hit $2 trillion-plus in its heydays.
Due to the utility cryptocurrencies are now enabling, new projects are being launched to solve real-world issues. One such is Ethereum-based Love Hate Inu.
One-of-a-Kind Vote-to-Earn Platform
Love Hate Inu is an innovative vote-to-earn (V2E) decentralized token platform built on the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem.
The innovative project has already raised over $5.7 million in its presale stage.
Early-bird investors have jumped on the meme bandwagon, with the ERC-20 token available for as low as $0.000125.
The $LHINU presale is currently averaging an impressive $120,000 in sales per day.
The project’s appeal lies in its unique approach to meme coins, allowing users to stake assets and vote on a wide range of topics, including regular celebrity favorites, national and international policies, and even fiscal policies.
The Love Hate Inu platform also allows users to participate in sponsored polls from both Web3 and traditional companies, with rewards ranging from non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to metaverse-themed assets.
The V2E project also aims to disrupt the $3.2 billion online survey market.
With its focus on fun through memes, Love Hate Inu will easily draw in a much younger audience who have largely been missing in the feedback ecosystem.
In addition, Love Hate Inu aims to provide a space for individuals to make their voices heard and become part of a community that values their opinions.
The blockchain infrastructure eliminates any possibility of corruption or manipulation, making it an ideal platform for online community voting.
What sets $LHINU apart from other meme coins like DOGE is its focus on adding real value for long-term hodlers.
This is because it offers a deflationary token framework.
With only 10 billion tokens ever created, the Love Hate Inu team will make 90% of its tokens available, with the remaining 10% held by the team.
Given that Love Hate Inu is already teasing a tier-1 exchange listing, the chances of the V2E project becoming a fan favorite amongst crypto investors are significantly high.
The crypto project is also launching a $10,000 campaign giveaway for investors.
Visit Love Hate Inu Now
Disclaimer: The Industry Talk section features insights by crypto industry players and is not a part of the editorial content of Cryptonews.com